She was born in Kozan (Adana). She graduated from Çukurova University, Faculty of Education, Foreign Language Studies, English Language Education Department. She worked as a lecturer and translated books.
She completed pentur atelier-contemporary art training program by Prof. Fuat Acaroğlu at Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University.
She studied basic art, charcoal, oil, pastel with Abdulkadir Avcı at Akatlar Cultural Center.
She worked on abstract figurative using arylic with İclal Erentürk Güçsav.
She is interested in the differences of human faces and tries to reflect the meaning of the expressions in her works.
- 20/06/2020 ‘Can You Hear Me?’ Markajart Online Exhibition
- 18/06/2020 ‘Art To Embellish The World’ Artadymn Online Exhibition
- 13/06/2020 ‘Discharching The Virus’ Lebriz Online Exhibition
- 15/04/2020 ‘Isolation Art’ www.goodartguide.com
- 28/05/2019 ‘Abdulkadir Avcı Studio Exhibition’ Akatlar Cultural Center, İstanbul
- 15/05/2018 ‘Imagine’ Akatlar Cultural Center, İstanbul
Son Güncelleme: 17 Temmuz 2020 / Last update: July, 17th 2020Artsonline'da Geçmiş Sergileri: