The exhibited paintings form the cycle ‘Ode to Womanhood’. Their style and technique vary to some
extent. The author is not afraid of using different textures, formats and techniques – a single theme, one size canvas and uniform thinking are not sufficient for attempting to reflect the ‘great experiment of life’.
Creative work, like life itself, is a constantly changing process which dictates new forms of expression, brush strokes and moods for every piece of work. However all of them areunified by clearly expressed spirituality. Using innovative means of expression (e.g. ‘Knitters of the World’, ‘The Cup of Life’), the mystical, pagan philosophy is made accessible to modern understanding, perhaps reminding what has been forgotten. The exalted primeval, cosmic nature of a woman (‘Woman, Fish and the Moon’) emits tranquillity and the scent of a lotus flower… These are the icons of the 21st century.
About the author:
Arturas Kavaliauskas (Arturas Kava) Lithuanian visual artist. He was born in 1956 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Graduated from Vilnius Art Academy.
He is a member of the Lithuanian Artist’s
Arturas Kava has displayed his work in multiple (7) personal exhibitions in Lithuania, Poland and
Israel. He has also contributed to group exhibitions in various countries. His work is part of private
collections in over 70 countries (data from 1998).
The last Art simposium:
- 2012,2013,2014 – Art simposium in Byala, Bulgaria
- 2013, 2014 – Art simposium in Ürgüp, Turkey
- 2014 – Art simposium in Sahl Hasheesh , Egypt. and etc.
- 2017 – Personal exhibition in Herkus gallery, Klaipeda, Lithuania
- 2018 – International Symposium on Modern Painting Terchovska Paleta-Jesen
- 2018 – Personal exhibition, Klaipeda, Lithuania” The letters to God”
- 2020 -2021 – Vilnius city cultural project “Art without a roof”.
Artsonline'da Geçmiş Sergileri: